Complex TMJ Problem
OASIS DENTAL EXCLUSIVELY TREATS THE MAXILLO-MANDIBULAR MALRELATIONSHIP AND/OR TEMPOROMANDIBULAR JOINT (TMJ) DISORDER (TMD) THAT ITS PATIENTS EXPERIENCE. NOTHING ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN IS MEANT TO IMPLY OR STATE THAT OASIS DENTAL, DR. RICK SOORDHAR AND/OR DR. VICK SOORDHAR CURE OR TREAT ANY MOVEMENT DISORDERS SUCH AS:
- Orofacial Dystonia
- Cervical Dystonia (Spasmodic Torticollis)
- Motor Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Tremors
- Gait Disorders
- Facial Tics
- Eye Blinking
- Neck Tics
DR. BRENDAN STACK AND DR ANTHONY SIM’S ARTICLES AND VIDEOS*
- Click here for Dr. Brendan Stack VIDEO for Complex TMJ Disorder Treatment *
- Click here for Dr. Anthony Sims VIDEO for for Complex TMJ Disorder Treatment *
- Click here for Dr. Brendan Stack and Anthony Sims ARTICLE #1 *
- Click here for Dr. Brendan Stack and Anthony Sims ARTICLE #2 *
* By clicking on the links or viewing the YouTube videos, you will be re-directed to an external webpage or YouTube channel that is in no way, shape or form related to or endorsed by Oasis Dental, Dr. R. Soordhar or Dr. V. Soordhar. Oasis Dental, Dr. R. Soordhar, and Dr. V. Soordhar are providing these links for informational purposes only.
INFORMATION TAKEN FROM DR. BRENDAN STACK’S ARTICLE *
Correct growth of the face, head, and neck require that four factors must occur simultaneously.
(1) base of the cranium (skull) must grow properly,
(2) the maxillo-naso (upper jaw and nose) complex must develop downward and forward in conjunction with the cranium (skull),
(3) the maxilla (upper jaw) must grow to its fullest potential vertically, sagittally, and transversely, and
(4) the airway must develop unobstructed.
If there is a mal-relationship between any of these areas of development, complications from the temporomandibular joint may result as an attempt to compensate for developmental discrepancies.
… 90% of cranial growth is completed by age five, the development of the maxilla by age seven, and the mandible by age nine.